Saturday 12 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Five

We got up early today. 

But not way too early today. Ha.

And when Craig got up he wished me a Happy Birthday.

Because today is my own Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. And I forgot.

Because I am now getting nearly old. And when you are old you forget things.

Craig’s mother alway forgets that I am a lady dog. Because she is very very old. Ha.

Craig is just all full of grey hair because he is old. And now I have some grey too. Ha.

Just like Craig. 

That is how I know I am getting nearly old too. Ha. Good for us. 

I will get special treats for my dinner tonight. 

I always get special treats on my Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. But not at way too early. 

And when she was home we went for our breakfast walk. 

But we did not go for a long walk today.

Because it was too cold outside. And Zita did not have her toasty warm jacket on. Or her gloves.

So we came home. Where is is all nice and warm.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast with Mister Paul. 

But it is a different new restaurant. Oh dear.

We thought that maybe they would get all lost and I would have to find them. Ha.

But they did not get very lost. Oh well. Maybe next time. 

When Craig got home we talked to my friend Emmet. 

We could see him too. Right on Zita’s computer. Ha. In his very little apartment. In way far away Cork. 

He said happy birthday to me too. 

He did not forget it was my Happy Birthday day. He is not so old.

And Zita got a giant ham for our special Thanks a lot for Everything dinner.

We did not get a turkey this time. We do not have so many turkeys anymore. 

Because Uncle Bill is not here to catch them now. Oh well. 

Maybe they all went to way way far away Heaven to keep him company. Maybe.

Uncle Bill never caught even one turkey. Maybe that is why they keep him company. 

I do not know when we will have our special dinner. Maybe it is a secret dinner. Maybe.

After lunchtime Zita was very busy making blinds fit the windows. All by herself. 

With her special only for her scissors. And glue. 

I could not help. Because dogs are not so good with glue. Oh well. 

So I kept my old friend Craig company. In the den. He was just watching the hockey game. 

So I had a very nice nap. On the very comfy rug. So I could mind Craig. Ha. That is a good job. 

We will have all together nice dinner tonight.

When Zita brought Niamh home they were very busy in the kitchen. Making very tasty food.

Maybe for our special thank you dinner. Or maybe just for right now. Ha.

When everything tasty was in the oven Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. But not too far.

Because it was just all the time Irish rain all over. So we did not go all over everywhere today.

At dinnertime Craig and Zita and Niamh sang the Happy Birthday song. Just for me. That is right.

That is my favourite song. I alway bark when I hear that song. Ha. Good for me. 

And I got lots of very tasty chicken. For my Sing Happy Birthday dinnertime. Ha. Good for us. 

After dinner we will watch the detective programs. 

Last night we watched a new detective program last night. And one of the detectives had very big dogs. 

And one of the brave dogs saved everybody. He bit the nasty man all over. Ha. Good for him.

That was a good program 

Maybe we will watch those detectives again tonight. That is a good idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment