Monday 7 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty 

I had a nice quiet day today.

Craig and I did not get up so early today. 

And we played catch the ball even before breakfast. Ha.

We had the fat fingers again today. And Craig had two too much coffees.

Then I went downstairs to get my friend Niamh all awake. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

Then she had to watch a movie for her nice university. 

Right on her own computer. In bed. Ha. That is silly. 

So I jumped right on top of the bed too. Ha. Good for me. 

For a long long time night I minded Niamh when she was fast asleep.

Because I am in charge so I have to mind everything all the time. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then I went back upstairs to keep Craig company. Ha. I was very busy.

Craig and I played Tug the rope this morning. 

I did not know he knew how to play Tug. Ha. Good for him.

Zita and I play Tug before we watch the detectives. On the television. In the den.

After lunchtime Miss Tamina and her helper came to make our house spic and span.

Before Zita is all back home. Ha. That was a good idea.

So I stayed with Craig in the den. 

We were hiding from the noisy keep the house clean machines. We had a Scotsman’s cookie.

I had my own lunch when Miss Tamina was finished making my house all clean again.

You cannot have a nice lunch when the noisy machines are making lots of too much noise. It is known.

Craig and I played catch the ball after lunchtime. It was not raining then. 

Mister Paul came for a little visit this afternoon. To talk all about everything. And to have some coffee too. 

He brought very tasty brand new croissants too. Ha. I got a crunchy bit. 

Niamh and Craig were very busy this afternoon. Writing lots of everything.

I was not so busy. So I had a lovely nap in my side yard. Ha.

Maybe we will have something tasty for dinner tonight. 

When everybody is not so busy. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch more football on the television tonight. Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment