Tuesday 15 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Eight 

We did not have any nice sleep ins today.

Zita and I got up early.

Because she is painting the wall in the full of Craig’s very old music machines room.


Then I took Zita for a lovely walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

And when we got home Mister Charles and his helpers were here.

They were making the giant hole even bigger. Oh dear. 

I can not be a big help. The giant hole is too deep for me. Too bad for them.

So Craig and Zita and I had our toasts.

But we could not look out my watching window.

Because of the giant hill of dirt. In front on my house. 



Right on my patio. Oh dear me.

When we were all finished our breakfast Zita  painted the wall again. In Niamh’s old bedroom. 

Because it needs lots of trying before the wall is not so very dark anymore. 

Then my friend Niamh was all awake too. That is good. 

I helped her with her lunchtime. That is a good job. 

Then Zita took the silver little car to the fix your car store.

Because it is way too noisy. Just all of a sudden. Oh dear. 

And when Zita came home she and Craig went for an adventure walk.

Because Craig’s shoulder is not so sore as before. Now it is just not so very strong. 

So that is why he goes for his adventures. With Zita too. Because of the sometimes too big hills.

I am very strong. I do not need help on the hills. 

Just sometimes I just need a bit of help on the scary basement stairs.

Because they are a bit tall. If my leg is too sore. Oh well.

When Craig and Zita came home they brought potatoes to make Niamh’s very favourite dinner. Ha.

Then I took Zita for an early afternoon walk. 

Because Zita said that maybe it was going to rain this afternoon. 

And we did not want to be soggy. Ha. Good for us.

When we got back home we were as dry as could be. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Zita took Niamh and Miss Tarryn to buy some old clothes. 

At the old clothes store.  I do not know why. 

We will have our altogether dinner when they get home. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment