Monday 5 August 2013

Day Three Hundred and Eighty Four

A very silly day.

Craig and Zita left even before they finished their coffee. 

Zita came back. Not Craig. He did not come back until my dinner time.  

Niamh and Emily and Cara took me for my afternoon walk. Not Zita. That is not so right. 

I like everything to be the same as yesterday. When tomorrow is the same as yesterday everything is all right. It is known 

Craig is the Red Ball thrower. I am the Red Ball chaser. It is known. Zita and Emmet threw my Red Ball. They are not so good Red Ball throwers.

They do not wait long enough for me to bring my Red Ball back.  I am glad Craig is back home.

We will go and sit on my patio and watch everybody. They will drink more coffee. That is good. That is what we did yesterday. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment