Wednesday 23 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Six

We just had a little sleep in today.

Because it is Zita’s do not go to work Wednesday. Ha.

But we did not have a right away nice walk. 

Because Zita was reading my friend Emmet’s very long story. 

It is all about the very important very very long story he is going to write.

For his far away in Cork university.

So I went into the big bedroom and talked to Craig until he was all wide awake. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita was all finished the story we went for a very long walk. 

But it is just an all full of clouds day today. I could not see the sunshine anywhere. Too bad for us.

We did not even have toasts. Everybody was too busy. 

I was not too busy. Oh well.

Then Craig and Zita went on an another adventure walk. 

So Craig could go to the neat and tidy store. And then they went to a tasty food restaurant. 

But when they came home it was not the same Craig. 

Because now he does not any hair at all. It is nearly all gone. 


This morning he was all as furry as I was. 

But now he has just an all round head. Oh dear.

Niamh just laughed a lot. And pointed at him. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Niamh says he has to wear a hat if he goes outside. Oh dear. 

He said he will be as beautiful as can be when it is our Merry Christmas time. That is good. 

Then Craig had to find more interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

And Zita and Niamh went to the very big tasty food store. To get more tasty food. For us. 

So I had a nice nap on the comfy big bed. 

When Zita and Niamh were back home they did not even stay. 

Niamh went to Lee and Cara’s house. And Zita had to find a letter for Niamh’s doctor. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. 

Only Craig and Zita and I are here for our dinner.

And I do not know what we will watch on the television tonight. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment