Friday 11 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Four 

We had a very busy day today. 

It was another get up too early in the morning day. 

But I had a very early in the morning breakfast.

Because I was very hungry. I did not have so much to eat yesterday. 

Because of my a bit too sick tummy. But I am all better now. Ha.

The black go fast car drove Niamh downtown as fast as could be. 

So she could wake up the beautiful clothes store.

When Zita was back home we went for our good morning walk. In the beautiful sunshine.

But all our trees are not green anymore. 


They are just all different colours. 

Then Zita took all the curtains off the walls. Oh dear.

And she took some of them downstairs. And put them in the washing the clothes machine. 

But some others were so dirty she cleaned them all up on our patio. With the hose. 

And then she washed all the windows. On a ladder. On the outside of our own house. 

I could not be a big help. 

I might just fall off the ladder. 

I am not so good on ladders. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Sometimes I make our watching windows a little bit too messy. 

Maybe because of my nose. Oh well. 

After my lunchtime Craig and Zita went for a have an adventure walk. 


And to see all the beautiful colours in the trees.

Craig has brand new from way far away Ireland gloves. For pushing the go fast chair. Ha. 

They are the gloves for hitting the little ball very hard with a stick game. 

Sometimes they even hit the people too. And not even by mistake. Oh dear. 



It is an only in way far away Ireland game. That is good. 

And they went to our Centre Building. To vote for our rascal.

Because today is the you can vote early day. 

In case it is way too rainy on the real vote for rascals day. Or if you have a very sick tummy day.

Then they went to Zita’s friend’s delicious only for lunchtime snacks restaurant. 


That is a nice restaurant. 

So I minded the house all by myself. Ha. It is my best job.

When they were home Zita rode her not so fast bicycle to the make your bicycle nearly new store.

And then she walked all the way home. 

Because it was a beautiful day for just walking outside. 

With the sky as full of blue as could be.

I could not go.

Because there is not enough room for me on the not so very fast bicycle. Too bad for us.

And I had to mind Craig. So he would not be too lonely. All by himself. Ha.

But when she got home she was not even tired so we went for our before dinner walk. 

Before it was just as dark as can be outside. Ha. That is good.

I do not like to walk in the way too dark.

Because of there maybe wolves hiding in the bushes. When you cannot see them. 

That is not so nice for walking. It is known.

Pretty soon we will have the Thank You for All our Everythings dinner. That is a good dinner. 

Sometimes we even have tasty pie too.  

And sometimes lots of friends come to have dinner with us. 

Because having lovely friends is something to say thank you for. It is known. And pie too. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment