Thursday 10 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Three 

It was a get up too early day today. Except for Craig. He had a sleep in.

We went to bed early last night. Because of Zita’s wrong clock. 

So this morning Zita drove Niamh downtown so she could wake up the beautiful clothes store. 

And when Zita was home we went for our before breakfast walk. 

I only had a little breakfast this morning. 

Because yesterday I had a sick tummy. For a long time. Too bad for me.

Then Zita and I sat in the living room and looked at everybody out my watching window.

But Craig was still asleep so Zita and I went for another lovely walk. 

Two good morning walks for us. Ha.

So we went to the hardware store. On the busy street. 

Because Zita is going to paint the wall in Niamh’s old upstairs bedroom. Ha. 

When we got home Craig was all awake as could be. So we had our together toasts.

But I could only have a tiny toast. 

Because of that sick tummy. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

This afternoon Niamh is going to see her nice doctor about her too sore feet. 

It is good to have a lovely doctor.

My doctor Weller is a very nice doctor too. That is good. 

After lunchtime Zita went to the delicious food store. So we can have delicious food for our dinners.

When she came home she was making things in the kitchen. 

Tasty food without any meat. Oh dear. 

So I had a nice nap right on my comfy kitchen rug. So I could be a big help. 

Maybe there will be tasty green beans. Maybe.

Today is eat porridge day for the whole world. 



Not only for just Scotland. And Craig too. That is a silly day.

They should have the tasty cheese treats for dogs day. That is a good day. Ha.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. That would be nice.

Craig and I played catch the ball this afternoon.

Then Zita brought Niamh back from her nice doctor. So she did not have to take the smelly bus home.

Then because it is a very beautiful day outside we went for another walk. 

Our before dinnertime long  walk. Good for us.

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. Ha. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment