Friday 25 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Eight

It was a very sunshiney morning today. 

So Zita and I had a very nice walk. It was not so warm today.

After her own bicycle took her downtown I minded Craig. 

I even had a little sleep in after Craig was all fast awake and all dressed.

I just got up when the fat tasty cinnamon bun was all toasty warm. Ha. Good for me.

Then we played catch the ball game. 

Mister Charles did not come to my house today. 

Because he has to wait until the all filled up hole is as dry as a chip. 


He is going to come here tomorrow to put the big flat stones back. 

And make a brand new hole for my friend Emmet’s window. That is good. 

When Niamh when went to if you get bopped on the head doctor.

 She told Niamh she has to do special exercises. For her neck. 

So she will not have nasty headaches. And her eyes will not be sore anymore. 

That is a good doctor.

Craig and I looked out my watching window a lot today.

Because the lots of dirt hill was all gone. 


But my own pond is all as empty as can be. Oh dear. Too bad for me. And my friends the ducks too.

When Niamh was all awake she was very busy doing her work for her nice university. So I minded her. Ha.

Craig and I had the round toasts from far away England. For lunchtime. 




With brand new raspberry jam. From far away France. Ha. 

And today is a famous battle day. With way far away England and way far France too. Ha. That is very silly. 

Maybe the English people stole all their raspberries. Maybe. Oh dear. 

When Zita and the not so very fast bicycle got home we made own made pizzas. Just for us. 

With lots of cheese. All over everywhere on the pizza. Ha. That is a good pizza.

When the pizza was in the oven Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. But not for a long time. 

Because soon it was going to be scary dark outside. Ha. That is good.

We did not find a very interesting detective last night. 

Maybe we can find some tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment