Monday 14 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Seven 

We did not have a sleep in this morning.

Because Mister Charles was going to come to fix Emmet’s wall. 

But it was raining so he could not come so early today. 

So Craig and Zita and I had our toasts and then I took Zita on a little walk.

In the sometimes rain. Oh well.

We were only a bit soggy when we got home.

Then Mister Charles and his helper Mister Daniel were here. 

Moving everything on my patio. Even our front steps.



Because the too much rain goes behind them. And then it gets into Emmet’s beautiful bedroom. Oh dear.

So then they brought a real digger machine. 


To my house. Right on my patio. Oh dear me.

And they dug a giant hole. Oh dear me. 

I did not know they were going to dig a hole. Nobody told me. 

Mister Charles and his friends are very noisy. 

So I went into our kitchen and stayed on my comfy rug.

Because digger machines are a bit scary. So I did not watch them.

Either did my friend Zita. She stayed in Niamh’s old bedroom so she could paint the wall. 

Craig just stayed in the den so he could help our nice Queen. 

We had our special dinner last night. With everybody. Except my friend Emmet. Too bad for us.

Everybody stayed right at the dining room table until very late.

Because they had two different desserts. Ha. And we had lots of cheese too.

And everybody laughed for so long I went into the kitchen to have a nice nap on my comfy rug. Ha.

Then everybody went home.

So we made everything neat and tidy so we could go right away to our comfy beds. That is good. 

My far away friends Maisie and Gracie and Barnaby and went to their own make them beautiful store. 

Altogether. Ha. 

Now they are not even too furry anymore. 

I am going to my make me beautiful store very soon.

Craig says I am always beautiful. Ha. Good for me.

He says all the ladies in our house are beautiful. That is true.

Even Niamh got up. At lunchtime. She did not have any classes at her university today.

Because it is a holiday day today. That is good. 

When the digger was all finished there was a giant hole. Right in my own front yard. 



I cannot see out my watching window. 

Because there is a mountain there. Instead of my sidewalk. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

When all the men were gone Zita and Niamh went to practice driving. In the black go fast car.

I stayed here to mind Craig and the giant hole. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment