Tuesday 22 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Five

I had a very busy morning.

Last night Zita had a sick tummy and could not stay at the rascal ladies office. 

So she came home and watched to see who won on her computer. In bed. In her pajamas. With me too. 

She did not go to work this morning. So I took her for just a little quiet walk. 

And then the black go fast car took me to the make me beautiful store. Too bad for me.

So I could not have any toasts with Craig and Zita this morning. 

Because I was not even there. I was still at the make me beautiful store. Too bad for me.

But then Zita found me. Right there. In the same store. Ha.

And the black go fast car took me right back home. 

Now I am not so very furry again. Ha. 


But I am always tired after going to the make me beautiful store. And itchy too. 

So I had a nice nap. After I rolled all around on the living room rug. Ha. 


Good for me.

I could not look out my watching window. Because the giant hole is still right there.

This morning Mister Charles talked to Zita. He was very sad.

Because his nice friend with the digger machine had an accident. In his car. 

And then he died. Oh dear. 

That is why the giant hole is still there. Oh dear. 

He was a very nice man. He waved at me. I did not even bark at him. Good for me.

Maybe he has a nice dog waiting for him in way way far away heaven. To show him everything.  Oh dear me.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. In case he does not have a nice dog there. 

Mister Saint Newton will find a lovely dog to keep him company.  

And help him find all his old friends too. And a brand new digger. With his own name on it.  Ha. 

After Zita and the black car went downtown to her office a man came to take away the rascal sign. 

Because the election is all over. And our nice lady rascal won. That is good. 

And lots and lots of her friends won too. That is good. 

But Craig’s hockey team did not win again. Too bad for him. 

Niamh had a giant sleep in today. I kept her company until the middle of the night last night. Ha. 

So I did not get her all awake today. 

Because her door was closed. Too bad for her. 

Before dinnertime I had a lovely nap. On the comfy sofa. In the den. So I could mind Craig too.


Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch some more of the magic school and the good friends movies tonight.

Because Zita and Niamh will be all home. And not somewhere else.

When Niamh was fast awake I helped her make toasty cheese bagels. Good for me. 

When Zita got home we did not go for our before dinnertime walk.

Because it was a full of rain afternoon. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment