Monday 14 October 2013

Day Four Hundred and Fifty Four

All the cheese parties are over. That is good. I am a bit tired. 

I had to stay up way late late night. Cheese parties last a long time. 

I was very busy taking care of our cheese party friends. And Paul. They are guests. I have to look after our guests. It is my job. I got cheese treats for being a big help.

I went for a long walk today. It was very beautiful outside. All the leaves are different colours. It happens every year. It means that we will have snowy days. Oh well. I got treats today. 

Our cheese friends have to drive all day to go to their house. My house is right here. That is good.

Emmet and Zita are very busy. They have to work like crazy people Zita said. Lots and lots of writing for the universities.

Craig only threw my ball a bit today. He says that I am stubborn. That is not true. 


No comments:

Post a Comment