Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Four

It is not so cold today.

I do not like the nose collar. When I have to wear it everybody knows I was not a good listener. 

Sometimes I pull to much. Even with the choke me to death collar on. Oh dear. Too bad for me. Oh dear. 

I had a quiet day. 

We had visitors. Uncle Bill and Mister Bill. We know lots of Bills. They are our friends. I did not bark. Even once.  

They had to talk to Craig all about their music machines. Oh dear. They were all broken. Oh dear. 

Niamh wants her own music machines. For her own room. We have lots in the scary basement. That is good.

One of little doors in the kitchen fell on me. A while ago. They are very scary. I am a bit afraid of them now. 

Craig said that is ok. He said I am very brave when I should be. And fierce. That is true. 

Craig is not very brave with spiders. I am not afraid of spiders at all. Ha. Good for me. 

I help Zita catch them. And noisy flys. In the summer time. I am good at that. It is known.

Emmet's is nearly all finished his long story all about the very dangerous Russian trains. He went for a nice walk. To rest his brain. 

Brains get tired when you are writing lots and lots. That is why you have to drink irish tea when you are at your university. It is known.

Zita when to the way too small office today. To throw things out. For the garbage men. Zita is good at throwing things out. Not me. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment