Wednesday 30 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Three

I had a very busy morning today.

Zita and I went for a not so long walk this morning.

Because it was not so very interesting outside today. 

So I did not want to go very far away. Oh well.

Then Zita had to use the dangerous blow everything away machine. 

And then move some of our beautiful bushes. Before the too much snow is here. 

And then Mister Luc came to our house. In his very big truck.

And he brought the brand new go very fast chair. For Craig. 

But he had to make it just for Craig. So then he took it back to his own store. 

And then Zita did even more work in our front yard. Before we had the windy rain. 

Craig and I had an own made muffin for our breakfast. 

We did not have tasty toasts today. Oh well. Toasts are my favourite. 

And then Niamh was all awake so Zita drove her to her nice university. 

Last night I almost fell right off the bed. Because my feet slipped. Oh dear. 

But my friend Zita woke right up and helped me. Ha. That was good. 

Then I went to sleep on my own comfy duvet. On the floor. Beside the big bed. Ha.

I did not fall off it. Ha. 

After lunchtime Mister Luc brought the brand new just for Craig chair back. 


It is a cannot fold up and go in the trunk of the cars chair. It is a not even a bit heavy chair. 

So Craig can go on long see everything walks. With Zita. And me too. 

This afternoon Zita had to find some comfy furniture for her office. Ha. 

So Craig and I had a nice quiet afternoon. I had a nice nap too. 

When Zita came home we went for a short soggy walk. Too bad for us.

Niamh has to stay until late at her university tonight.

Because she has a reminder every thing exam. Oh dear. 

I did not like my exams so much. 

We have to find new detectives tonight.

Because we watched all the lady detectives. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment