Saturday 26 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Nine

Zita and I went for an early morning walk today.

Because it was a very busy morning.

Today is Craig’s old friends breakfast restaurant day.

And Zita and doctor Susan and their other friend had an altogether breakfast too. 

I did not take Craig to the brand new breakfast restaurant. He just went with Mister Paul. Not me.

Because I stayed here so I could mind my friend Niamh. 

She was fast asleep in her big comfy bedroom. So I had a little nap too. 

Then Mister Charles came to dig holes. All by himself. 



So Emmet will be able to see out his own bedroom window. When he comes back home. That is good. 

Now Mister Charles’s friend is going to come and make our beautiful patio lower. 

So the go fast chair can go right on to the patio. 

Because the steps will be all gone away. Ha. That is good. 

Sometimes go fast chairs just fall over when they go on steps. Oh dear. 

That is what happened when Craig hurt everything. The go fast chair just fell over. On top of him.

Right in front of my house. I was very upset.

So we will make our patio just all right for the go fast chair. Ha. 

When Zita came home she took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. In the little silver car. Ha. 

Because her new nice doctor told her it would be good to do all her very favourite things again. 

But not so much of them. Ha. That is a good idea. 

I am nearly old just like my friend Craig.

And we do not do our favourite things so fast anymore either. 

Craig said we are relaxed. Ha. Good for us.

There is another football game today. Up on the busy street. 

So there are lots of lost cars. And police cars too. Oh well.

Craig’s football team does not win so many games this year. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. And take her out for a tasty treat. Up on the busy street.

Where the football game is. Oh dear. 

When Zita was all finished making our tasty dinner we went for our before dinner walk.

In very dark outside. But we did not see even one giant raccoon. Or a dangerous tiger.

Because I was very fierce walker tonight. Ha. Good for me.

We did not find a very interesting new detective last night. Just some not even a bit interesting ones.

Oh well. Too bad for us.

Maybe we will find an interesting not too scary one tonight. Maybe.






No comments:

Post a Comment