Friday 4 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Seven

I had to get up very early again so I could help Niamh go to her very early in the morning job today.

Then I went back to sleep on the big comfy bed. So I could mind Craig.

I did not go to fast asleep until very late last night.

Because I had to help Niamh write her new story. She always reads them to me. 

So I do not have to go to university. I can learn everything right here. Ha. That is good.

That is why I know all about the Punics. And fierce elephants. And the just fall over and crash trains. Ha.

But I cannot go to Mister Horton’s delicious donuts store with everybody.

Because it is at the university. Not here. Oh well.

Craig and I did not have a sleep in today.

We were all awake right away. 

So we had another cinnamon fat finger for our breakfast. 

Then we played catch the ball for a little bit. 

And Craig put brand new water in my outside drinking bucket. That is my favourite.

Then I had a nice nap. In the kitchen. Where is is nice and warm.

Because it is a not so very warm outside day today. Ha.

Zita and auntie Eileen were in way far away Cork last night. At a little hotel. 

Not so far from Emmet’s very little apartment.



Maybe they had a sleep in. On the comfy hotel pillows. Maybe.

Or maybe they had a way too much for anybody Irish breakfast. Maybe.

Then they found Emmet at his very old all made of stones university. 



And they went shopping. So they could get Emmet a brand new writing stories chair. 

And a bookcase for his important big books. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita and Emmet and auntie Eileen went to a lovely restaurant and had delicious steaks. 

So Emmet will not be way too skinny. That is good.

Then Zita and auntie Eileen and her little car went back to auntie Eileen’s house. To go to fast asleep.

In the little town with the very very very little bridge. Oh dear. 



Auntie Eileen said it is alway filled up to the top with cars. Oh dear me.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of this after lunchtime. 

Because it is not very cold outside this afternoon. That is nice.

Miss Georgie is going to sleep in my basement tonight.

Because tomorrow is the special football game for the Niamh’s nice university. 

And all of Niamh’s lady friends are coming to my house tomorrow.

To get all dressed up for the football game. That is silly.

Lee and Cara and Lilly will be here too. And Miss Jo too. Ha. 

We had two very little Scotsman’s scones for our other lunch. That was good.

We will have a together dinner tonight.

Because Miss Georgi and Miss Tarryn will be here for dinner too. 

Maybe we will have Mister Kettleman’s brand new delicious bagels for our dinner tonight. 

Oh maybe Niamh and Miss Georgi will make a tasty own made dinner. Maybe.

Craig will watch the football game tonight. 

So I will have a nice comfy nap. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment