Thursday 4 April 2013

Day Two Hundred an Sixty One

A very good day. I got cheese from the Cheese Weasel last night. 

This morning Emily and Cara's mommy brought my Red Ball home. And my green ball.

She found them in the garden where the snow had hidden them. That is good. The squirrels would steal them. That is what squirrels do.

Craig threw my Red Ball for a while. Then he had more coffee. Oh well.

I had an early walk. Today is Zita's go to university very early day.

Zita said it is the last get up very early class. That is good. I like my warm duvet.

Not so cold out today.  Emmet is still writing and writing. And drinking his tea. And listening to his friend Mr. Colbert.

I do not know him. He lives on Emmet's very little computer. Oh well. No cheese for him.

Emmet told me he will not try to be a Pope until he finishes university a long long time away. No Swiss cheese for me. Oh well.

It is very windy to day. It is an ear flapping day.

I saw Jamie today. Jamie has little ears. I have big flappy ears. Zita brushes my ears. That is nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment