Tuesday 16 October 2018

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Four 

I had a nice very quiet day today.

But I had a eat fall down berries sick tummy last night. Oh dear. 

Now my own comfy bed is in the clean the clothes machine. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went for a nice walk after she drove Niamh to way downtown. 

Then she and her go fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office.

Craig and I had Scotsman’s scones and jam for our breakfast. That is a tasty breakfast. 

Then Mister Paul came to our house for some too much coffee. 

And to talk about interesting things. That is what friends do. Ha. 

So I had a nice nap on the living room rug.

It is not a rainy day outside today so we played catch the ball lots of times. That is good.

There were more very noisy giant machines on our streets today. 

They are making a brand new smooth as can be road. That is good.

But the machines are too noisy. Oh dear.

When mister Paul went home Craig and I had some toasts for our lunchtime. 

Then I had another nap. On the big soft bed. All by myself.

Craig was in the den reading for our nice Queen. 

So I guarded him from the big bed. Good for me.

When he was all finished his reading we played catch the ball again.

But we could not find any of my catching balls. We looked everywhere. But not downstairs.

The go fast chair does not know all about stairs. Oh well. Too bad for it.

So Craig got my brand new for my birthday catching ball. It is very bouncy. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh has to find a beautiful costume. 

For the everybody comes to our house to get tasty treats night. 

Sometimes they have very scary costumes. But I do not bark at them.

Because they are really just little children. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh will not be home for a tasty dinner. 

Because it is hard finding just for her beautiful costumes. Too bad for her. 

Maybe we will have chips tonight. When we watch the detectives. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment