Sunday 13 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Six

Everybody had a nice sleep in today. Except Craig. He had a very big sleep in. 

Zita and I took Professor Jill and the little dog on our good morning to everybody walk.

It was a beautiful not so very warm day today. 

So Zita had her toasty warm jacket today. So she was not all too cold today. I was not cold.

Because I am very furry. Zita says I need to go to my make my make me beautiful store.

There were lots and lots of people walking all around my neighbourhood.

Because it is the say thank you for everything holiday.

And everybody is here to visit their own family for their own special giant dinner party. Ha.

We are having our special delicious dinner party tonight. Ha.

Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna and Lee and Cara are going to have their dinner here.

With us. And Mister Paul too. But not my friend Emmet. 

Because he is still in way far away Cork.

Writing even more stories. At his very old university. 

They do not have a thank you for everything holiday there. 

Maybe because they do not have any turkeys at all in way far away Ireland. 

Just lots of too many sheep. Too bad for them. 

After lunchtime Niamh and Zita went to the very tasty food store. To get even more delicious food.

For the special for our friends dinner tonight.

We have lots of tasty from far away cheese. 

I saw some of it. On the dining room table. Ha.



That means we are going to have a cheese party tonight. Ha.

Cheese parties are my favourite. It is known. 

Niamh and Lee were very busy in the kitchen. Making delicious salads. 


With green beans. Ha. Green beans are my favourite. Ha. 

Craig and Zita went for a nice walk in the beautiful sunshine this afternoon.

I stayed here to mind all the tasty cheese and the green beans. And Niamh and Lee too. Good for me. 

And when they got home Zita and I went for our before lovely walk.

Before all the guests came to eat all the cheese. Ha.

Doctor Susan came to visit us when we got home. 

But she cannot come to our house for dinner.

Because her mother and father came here from way far away England. 

To have a tasty altogether dinner here. That is nice. 

I will be very busy tonight.

Because I have to mind everybody and the cheese and the very delicious ham too. That is my favourite job.

And we will have pumpkin pies. With very fat cream. Or maybe ice cream. Ha.

Because it is our special thank you for everything dinner. 

We will not watch detectives tonight.

Because we will be too busy at our special delicious dinner. Ha. 

Then we will be too tired and we will go to fast asleep in our comfy beds. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment