Tuesday 8 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty One

It was a get up early in the morning for me and Niamh today.

Because it was an open all up the beautiful clothes store day today.

I minded Niamh nearly all night. Downstairs in her big bedroom. 

She was busy writing her big new story. Even until past my bedtime. Oh dear. 


I have my own pillows. And a special duvet too.  Downstairs in Niamh’s bedroom. Ha.

I minded Craig after Niamh went to downtown. But we did not have a sleep in. Oh well.

So we had another fat cinnamon finger for our together breakfast instead. 


Very early this morning my friend Zita sent us a brand new picture.

Of her do not get lost at all aeroplane. 


It was right there in way far away Dublin. Waiting for her. That was nice.

That means Zita is going to come back to our house today. Ha. That is good.

Then I will not be all in charge anymore. That is good. 

Being in charge is not so much fun. It is known.

Sometimes you have to be all fast awake very early in the morning.


To mind my friend Niamh when she says good morning to my friends the ducks. Oh well. 

Craig put all the dirty plates and coffee cups in the clean the plates machine.

So Zita will not know that he is messy. Ha. 

I am not so messy. I have just two bowls. Not as many as everybody else. Ha. Too bad for them.

Craig was busy this morning helping our nice Queen. 

But he was listening to nearly bagpipe music. 

So I had my good morning nap outside. In my side yard. 

It was a sunshiney as can be day today. And not too hot. 

That is a good day for an outside nap. Good for me.

Then my friend Zita called us on the telephone.

Because she is in not so far away Montreal. Ha.

Now she has to find another aeroplane that will only go to our aeroport. Not somewhere else. Ha.

And then Niamh came home for lunchtime and to write some more of her new story. Ha.

Universities make you very busy. Oh dear.





No comments:

Post a Comment