Monday 28 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty One

Everybody was all awake early today. Except for Craig. 

Doctor Susan drove Niamh and Lilly to the nice university this morning.

Because Lilly had a too long sleep in. Oh dear.

Then I took Zita for a nice walk. I was not a too much pulling dog today. Ha. Good for me.

But it is not a very nice day outside today. I could not find even a little bit of sunshine. 

But we found my friend the giant bird. Ha. That is good. 

In the nearly empty other pond. 

The not so fast bicycle did not take Zita to her office today. Maybe it was too tired. 

So the black go fast car took her instead.

Craig only had a very very little sleep in today.

But I stayed all comfy and warm on my own duvet. 

Then when Craig made his too much coffees I was fast awake.

And then we had the last fat cinnamon bun for our good morning breakfast.

Today is Niamh’s stay until nearly dinnertime day.

Craig looked for interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

And he even found some. That is good.

I had a nice nap on the comfy rug. In front of my watching window. I can see everything now.

Because all the dirt in back in the very deep hole. That is good.

But a man has to come and look at the right beside the cars tree. Maybe to take it all away.

Because maybe it might fall down. Because is very very old. Oh dear. 

Craig is very very old too. Maybe that is why he fell down in the go fast chair. Oh dear. 

He should hide when the man comes. 

Or maybe they will have to take him all away too. Oh dear me.

I will not tell anybody where he is. Ha. Good for us. 

We had raspberry jam toasts for our lunchtime. Then we played catch the ball. 

I was fast asleep when Niamh came home. 

But I told Craig right away. So he would know that Niamh was all back home. That is my best job.

Then I had a nice minding nap. Right beside him. In the den.

While Niamh was in the kitchen making a very special tasty dessert.


All afternoon. For tonight’s altogether dinner. Ha. That is all right. 

Her computer was helping her. That is nice. 

But she had a very noisy chop everything all up machine. 

She made a special cooked in hot water inside the oven cheese cake. Ha.

That is a special cheese cake. It is known.

But I stayed in the den. With my friend Craig. Ha. Good for us.

When Zita came home we went for a before dinner walk. Even in the dark.


It was very dark outside. Oh well.

So I was a very fierce minder dog. 

Just in case some lions were all awake. Or the silly smelly skunks. Ha. Good for me.

It is easy to be very fierce if you are minding your friends. It is known.

Maybe we will watch the lady detectives tonight. Maybe. Or have a nice nap. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment