Wednesday 16 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Nine

I had two walks this morning. A little early one.

And then a big one. Ha.

Because Mister Charles and his friends were going to be here. But then they were not.

Because the television said it was going to be all the time rain this morning. 

But it was not. Oh dear. 

So then Craig and Zita and I had our delicious toasts together. With jam too. Then Zita went to her make her tired store.

I am going to the make me beautiful store too. In a little while. Ha. Good for me.

Then my friend Niamh was all awake.

She cannot to to her work. Because something fell on her head. Again.

And she has nasty sore headaches. And her doctor said she cannot go to work.

She has to stay in her own house. And be a bit quiet. Oh dear. 

I minded her in the den. It is my best job. 

Last night all of us watched a movie. In the den. Ha. That is good.

Because I could mind everybody at the same time. Right there. On the comfy rug.

We watched the movie all about the famous magic school. In way far away. And all the students. 

There was a giant dog. But he had three heads. Oh dear. I would not like that so much. 

We are going to watch another one tonight. All together. 

There are lots of movies abut the three friends. It is good to have friends. It is known.

After our lunchtime my friends Zita and Niamh went to Mister IKEA’s store. To get some things. 

Maybe some cinnamon buns too. Maybe. Or new blinds for the windows. Maybe.

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. 

Craig was reading my friend Emmet’s very big story. 

It was all about his giant take a very long time to write story. All about why you are a brave hero.

In long long long time ago Ireland. Because nobody has written that story. Ha.

Now Emmet is going to write it. And be famous. Ha. Just like the Punics. That is good. 

Maybe he will get an elephant too. Elephants are very big though. Oh well. 

When Zita and Niamh were back home we did not go for our before dinner walk.

Because it started to be all rainy outside.

And because they brought pizzas. From the famous lots and lots of very delicious cheese on top pizza store. Ha.

Those are very good pizzas. They have very tasty crunchy crusts. Ha. 

So we stayed right here. Where it is all cosy warm and dry. Ha. 

And had pizzas in the den. So we could watch another movie altogether. 

That was a good idea. 






No comments:

Post a Comment