Thursday 31 October 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Four

It was a rainy morning.

So I was a bit soggy when Zita and I came back from our walk. 

And Craig was even all dressed when we got home.

So I did not have a sleep in today. Oh well.

The black go fast car did not take Zita downtown today. The not so fast bicycle took her instead.

I do not know why. 

Craig and I had a very tasty special Scotsman’s scone for our breakfast. With jam too.

Zita brought some home last night. They were made by witches. Oh dear.



Maybe because tonight all the little children come to our house. In scary costumes. 

And we give them candies. Some of the little children are witches. 

And some are even ghosts. 

But not real ghosts.

Because they do not have their own castles. Ha. Too bad for them.

We only played catch the ball a little bit today.

Because of the sometimes rain. Oh well.

We had very fat peanut butter and honey sandwiches instead. Ha.

This afternoon Niamh went to see the lady who makes exercises. 

For Niamh’s neck. That is a good idea. It is not so nice to be sore. 

But it was not today. Oh dear. It is next week. Oh dear

Sometimes I have a bit too sore leg..

But I get my special peanut butter treats so it is not so sore. Ha. That is a good treat.

I do not know if little children are going to go to Emmet’s very little apartment. 

There is a very big castle just up on Emmet’s going to the university street.

Maybe they might have real ghosts. Maybe. 

When we give everybody candy I am always a big help. 

Some people even know me and say look there is Poppy. 

So I am not so scared. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita came home when it was not very dark. 

So she would be here when all the ghosts and monsters come to our house. That is good. 

Craig did sit in the brand new very fast chair today. I do not know why.

Maybe it is way too fast for inside our house. 

Maybe it would just crash. Oh dear. I do not know. Too bad for me.

I had a lovely sleep on my comfy duvet this afternoon. 

So I would not be tired for the little children. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment