Monday 28 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Fifty One

We got up late today. 

We did not have toasts for breakfast. Emmet ate all the croissants. We only had bagels. Oh well

It is sometimes a soggy day. And sometimes not. Silly weather.

Every day I have to go to every room in the house to make sure it is all right. Craig comes with me. Because Zita is still in way far away. I do not know when she will come back to our beautiful house. Nobody tells me. 

I go down the scary stairs every morning. Before I eat my breakfast. And at night. To make sure Emmet is still in his comfy bedroom. 

I worry that he may go to way far way and not take me. Who would help him find all the way way way old Gods' famous big stones and carved rocks? He would get lost without me there. It is known. Oh dear. 

I will be glad when Zita and Niamh come home. There are not enough people here for me to take care of. That is not right. 

Craig and Emmet will have Irish chicken tonight. And strawberries. And yellow beans. I like yellow beans too. 

There was a nasty animal in my garden late late last night. Stealing our own made vegetables. A rabbit. Or a fierce lion. I heard it. I barked until Craig told me I had scared it away. He did not hear it. He was all asleep. I can hear things he cannot. Because he is old. Ha. 

Craig is not a Viking anymore. He is a Scotsman. A long time ago. He has a nice big brave dog. With a pointy nose. The kind that chase very big deer. That is a good book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment