Thursday 13 February 2014

Day Five a Hundred and Seventy Six

We had a busy day. It is always busy the day our newspapers come. Today is newspaper day.

I mostly remembered and did not bark way too much. Just a little too much.

I am tired of the way too cold. So is Zita. She told me so. It is true. It is going to snow again tomorrow. I am tired of way too much snow too.

I like it when it is not so way too hot. When I can go and look at all the people in my neighbourhood from my patio. With all my beautiful flowers.  Oh well.

The nice men put all the newspapers in my yard. And in Zita's gold big car. So she can give all the nice stores their newspapers. That is why I always get treats when I visit the stores. It is known.

Craig drove Emmet to school early today. He had a meeting with his - they had a war by mistake professor. She knows all about old airplanes. Emmet told me.

She is from Wales. Where the cats do not have tails. Too bad for them. Ha.

Wolves are afraid of airplanes. And big brave dogs. It is known.

Tomorrow Niamh has to get up way way early. In the dark. So she can get on her bus to go to Toronto for her dance party. She will not be awake. She will just say she is. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment