Friday 1 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Five

We were very busy last night. Because it was the Halloween night.

So lots of ghosts and little children came to my house. 

So we could give them lots of candy. I was a big help. 

There was lots of fast rain last night. Oh dear.

But ghosts do not care so much about rain. Ha.

And there was even a very scary wolf. 

But it was not really a wolf. It was just a little boy. 

He thought he was a wolf. But he was not. 

We gave him candy anyway. Ha. Good for us.

We had a beautiful scary pumpkin. Outside. 

I helped Niamh make it. Right on the kitchen floor. Ha.


Halloween is my favourite night. And Merry Christmas night too. 

Because we have lots and lots of tasty cheese on Merry Christmas night. And our friends are here too.

We had Mister Tony’s delicious pizzas. And we ate them in the living room. 

So we could watch for the little children. Out my watching window. Ha. That was a good dinner. 

But I had to get up way early.

Because Niamh was here early in the morning. And she did not have any tasty treats for me.

That is not all right. She always brings me Mister MacDonald’s not so tasty chip. 

When she comes home too early in the morning. Too bad for me.

Zita and I had a good morning walk this morning. It was very windy cold everywhere. 

And my own ears flapped in the fast wind. Ha. That is a good wind.

The black go fast car took Zita to her office today. 

I think it is way too windy for the bicycle. Ha.

We did not have a sleep in this morning.

Craig got all dressed right when Zita went to her own office. 

Because he had to have two too much coffees even before we had our tasty toasts. Too bad for me.

Then I had a nice nap. In front of my watching window. So I could see all the blowing everywhere leafs.

Mister Paul came to my house at lunchtime. So he could borrow the silver little car. 

Craig and I had a special from way far away Ireland dessert. For our lunchtime instead. Ha.

It was sticky all over. And very hot. I did not have a sticky piece. That is good.

Then Mister Paul brought the silver little car home. 

Because he was all finished his errands. Ha.

There is another football game up on the busy street tonight.

It is the last game. 

Because Craig’s team is not so good this year. Oh well.

When Zita came home we went for a little walk. But not too far. 

Because of the cold and dark.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because my friend Niamh has a sick tummy. 

So she took her special sick tummy medicine. 

You have to stay in bed when you have a sick tummy. It is the rule. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. On the television. 





No comments:

Post a Comment