Friday 1 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Five

It is a beautiful day outside today. 

I helped Niamh get all ready for her job. It is the last day for her just for the summer time job. Ha.

Now it is time for her nice university. Ha.

Last night Niamh and Orlaith went to the only tasty chocolate food restaurant. For chocolate treats. 

BloggerImage

They did not get any sick tummies. Ha. That is good.

Last night Niamh and I checked the whole house. Before we went fast asleep. 

I went downstairs to make sure everything was all right. 

I went to Emmet's comfy bedroom but it is nearly all empty. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

And I went into all the other scary in the basement rooms too. And Orlaith's little bedroom. 

I have to check everything because Zita is in far away so I am in charge. Ha. 

Last night I slept right on my friend Niamh's bed. To keep her all safe and warm. Ha. Good for me.

Today Zita and Emmet are putting everything from the black go fast car into Emmet's very small apartment. 

In far away Antigonish. Beside the dangerous ocean. 

BloggerImage

It is on the big street very close to his own university building. 

Where he will learn even more about the way old stories from very far away Ireland. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

He even has his very own secret bed. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

And a refrigerator for tasty treats. 

BloggerImage

And his magic bird went with him. And lots and lots of his interesting fat books. 

Emmet called us on the telephone. To say he is way happy with his very little apartment. Ha. That is good. 

We are having a party tonight. We are going to have all the way from China food. For everybody.

And even Niamh's friends from the centre building. 

Because the all summer jobs are all finished today. So we are having a tasty food dinner party. 

I am invited too. Ha. 

Because I am the best party dog in the world. Zita told me so. Ha.

Craig and Orlaith took the just broken music machine to the fix it up store. I guarded the house. By myself. 

When they came home they had a party cake. For our party tonight. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment