Thursday 7 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy One

We did not have a very good night.

The hole in Emmet got bigger and he had to go to the little hospital in far away.

He talked to us on the telephone. After our bedtime. From inside the little hospital. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Then Zita found a very fast aeroplane to take her to far away. As fast as can be. 

To guard my friend Emmet. Right in the little hospital. Oh dear.

It was still dark outside when doctor Susan drove her to the aeroport. I got up to be a big help. 

Then I went all back to fast asleep. 

The nice doctors in far away Halifax have a very big hospital. They talked to the very little hospital. 

They want to wait before they make more holes in Emmet. For a while. 

Until they get all the right doctors altogether. So they can fix him forever.

Zita talked to doctor Tanya and doctor George. And they are happy too. It is their very big hospital. 

Maybe doctor George will help. It is his job at the very big hospital. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I had toasts early this morning. It was not very crunchy toasts today. Oh well.

When Niamh was all fast awake Craig drove her to her nice university. Early. 

Today is a stay for a long time day at the nice university. 

Maybe she will go to nice Mister Horton's restaurant for donuts. Just like Emmet. Ha. That is good. 

Now Niamh is going to learn how to talk to everybody in Chinese. Ha. 

I do not know how to listen in Chinese. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I guarded Craig all the time today. 

So we would not be all worried together. Ha. That is good. It is my best job. 

We had too much very loud thunder all afternoon. And loud rain too. 

But my friend Emmet is not here in his cosy downstairs bedroom. That is not right. 

So I got up on the big comfy bed. Right where Craig goes to fast asleep. It is safe there. Ha. Good for me.

We had tasty baby croissants for our lunchtime. With butter. I got the crunchy ends. 

I always get the croissant ends. Ha. That is good. 

We played catch the ball when all the too much rain was gone.

BloggerImage

This afternoon Craig talked to Zita lots of times. On the telephone. 

My friend Emmet is back in his own little apartment. Not the very little hospital. He is all fast asleep. 

And Zita is across the street in a little hotel. Ha. That is good. Zita is very tired too. 

She will have a nice quiet nap. That is good.

Doctor Tanya's mother talked to Craig on the telephone. After lunchtime. 

So Craig could tell her all about my friends Zita and Emmet. That is nice. 

Craig and I had used pizza for our tasty dinner. By ourselves. 

Because Niamh had to have a meeting with her brand new Professor. 

The big nasty dog that tried to bite Zita and me was on my street. 

I fierce barked it all away. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment