Monday 18 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Two

We had a very little sleep in today.

Because Niamh's class was moved to a different time. 

The same time as her maybe be a lawyer class. Oh dear.

So we did not have to get all awake very early today. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig and I had our toasts together. That is right to have our toasts together.

BloggerImage

Everything else is all too different. 

My friend Emmet is not in his comfy downstairs bedroom.

And Zita is still in far away guarding Emmet. Oh dear. That is not right. 

And the go fast black car is not in my driveway. Oh dear. 

So Craig and I always have our toasts together. Every day. 

Because that is right. Ha. That is good. 

Then doctor Susan came over for a little visit. 

My friend Emmet is in the big hospital in far away Halifax. 

The noisy ambulance took him there. Last night. 

Zita is guarding him. 

Last night she had a comfy sleep, right in Doctor Tanya's house. That is good. 

It is where nice Mister Liam and nice Miss Madeleine live. In far away Halifax.

BloggerImage

They are Niamh's very favourite young children. Ha. That is nice. 

Today the nice doctors in far away Halifax are going to get special inside pictures of my friend Emmet. 

For the operation to fix him all up forever. Oh dear. 

Operations are not so nice. I had an operation. 

Then they even took one of my own toes all away. Forever. When I was all fast asleep. Oh dear. 

Then I had to have an awful big hat. I do not like operations. 

My friend Emmet has very long toes. Oh dear. Niamh too. Oh dear. 

Zita should guard his toes. It is known. 

Mister Paul came over too. He is looking for a little apartment. 

So he can live here. And go to the old friends breakfast again. Ha.

Craig and I had very crunchy peanut butter toasts for our lunch today. That is right. 

We always have peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. 

Craig talks to Zita and Emmet on the telephone. I do not like that so much. 

BloggerImage

I can hear them but I cannot find them anywhere. I do not like that. 

So I told Craig. Very loudly. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Lee and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk. 

We went to giant treats for nice dogs box. The nice lady leaves them for me. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh has another job. Taking care of two little children. From her old centre building job.

Craig watched a hockey game. Oh well. I had a nice nap.

My friend Emmet is having his operation tonight. And Doctor George is helping. That is good. 

Zita is going to sleep there. In the far away hospital. 

To guard him when he wakes all up. Ha. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment