Wednesday 27 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety One

It was a do not get up too early day today. Ha. That is good.

BloggerImage

So I had a little sleep in. Ha. 

It is Niamh’s go to her nice university at nearly lunchtime day. 

Craig drove her. In the silver little car. She was not even late at all. Then he came home.

It is still a way too hot day outside day. 

Craig got a brand new very very little make the floors clean machine. The present man brought it. 

Because sometimes leaves get in to my own house. From the outside. 

Maybe from me. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Last night we had all the way from China tasty food. 

Miss Rima and Miss Tarryn had their dinner here too. 

Then they all put the smelly garbage in the scary big black garbage cans. Ha. I could not help. 

We had lots and lots of garbage.

Because Craig got the wrong garbage last time. Ha. Too bad for him. Oh well.

Now we have lots of tasty used from China food. For more tasty dinners. Ha. That is good. 

There was a very very noisy chop trees all up truck in my own park. It was way too noisy. I did not like it. 

It is not nice to have noisy machines beside your house. If you want to have a nice nap on the comfy rug. 

Emmet went to his classes at his next university today.

Because before he was away in the far away in Halifax Hospital. 

And not at his next university. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Zita drove him. 

Because of all the still sore holes. And the very big bandages. 

Then he had a nice walk all the way back to his very little apartment. That is good. 

Craig and I had toasty bagels for our lunch. 

And we looked out the watching window too. At all the noisy little birds on my patio. 

I got two bagel treats. To help me watch out my watching window. Ha. Good for me. 

I got a brand new job. Craig said it is a promotion. Ha. 

There were two silly dogs fighting on my own corner. 

I fierce barked at them. A lot. Then they just ran away. Ha. They were little silly dogs. 

Now Craig says I am the Corner High Marshal. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe I will get more tasty treats. Maybe.

After our lunchtime we had a very loud thunderstorm. And lots and lots of very fast very loud rain. 

I just stayed in the big bedroom. On the comfy pillows. 

Because my friend Emmet is not here for me to guard. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Maybe they do not have very loud thunderstorms in far away. Maybe. 

Maybe the nice dog who lives at his little apartment building can guard him. Maybe. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Mister Paul came to our house for dinner tonight. He even found a nice pizza. Ha. That is good. 

I always get tasty pizza bits. That is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment