Monday 25 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Nine

I almost had a sleep in today. But Craig got me wide awake.

BloggerImage

When I was still fast asleep. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We did not have any croissants today.

Because they were all gone. 

We had crunchy toasts instead. Ha. That is good. 

Crunchy toasts are my favourite.

We had two toasts. Ha. Good for me.

Miss Bruna and I went for a nice long walk before the too hot came back. Ha. That is good.

You cannot go for nice walks when it is too hot outside. Or you just turn into a nasty puddle. 

Miss Rima came over to study with my friend Niamh for their all about interesting laws class. 

I went downstairs to mind them. Lots of times. Ha. Good for me.

Then they went to Niamh’s nice university. For another important class. 

Niamh will not be back until late tonight.

Because she has her at the Centre building work and then she will mind the two little girls again. 

She will have her tasty dinner with them. Not here with me. Oh well.

Mister Paul came over to talk and drink his very cold beer. 

Because it is way too hot outside. 

Craig and Paul are going to fix the door in my side yard. All by themselves. Ha. 

Because it is nearly broken. 

Craig and I talked to my friend Zita. On the telephone. Ha. She is not even here. 

She is at Doctor Tanya’s house. With Mister Liam and Miss Madeleine. And even Doctor George.

My friend Emmet is there too. He is getting all better forever. 

So he can go back to his very little apartment at Mister Saint Francis’s university. That is good.

BloggerImage

He still is too sore. Holes in you make you very sore. It is known. 

He can only go for very little walks. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet like long walks. Too bad for him. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Craig and I are going to have tasty used food for our dinner tonight. Ha. I like used food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment