Sunday 3 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Seven

We only had a little sleep in today. 

Then we got up. It is just all rainy outside today. We only played catch the ball one time. Oh well.

We had some way too toasty toasts this morning. Ha. Craig is not a very good tasty toasts maker.

The save me save me machine did not make its very loud noise. That is good.

Craig had only pretend too much coffee this morning.

Because Zita was not here. Oh dear. 

Then cousin Orlaith was wide awake and Niamh too. 

They helped me look out the watching window. At the all the time rain.

We did not go for a nice walk. We did not want to be all soggy. 

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went to Niamh's nice university to get her interesting books for her brand new classes. 

Zita and Emmet are still in far away. At Emmet's new university. 

I did not think they would be away for so many nights. Being in charge all the time is very hard. 

BloggerImage

And my own friend Emmet is going to stay there in right inside Antigonish. 

Because that is where his new university is. Oh dear. 

Antigonish is not so big. Emmet's university is bigger. Ha. That is silly. 

Last night after our used tasty dinner Niamh and Orlaith and Miss Tarryn watched another movie all about the magic school. 

This one was not so scary so I minded them in the den. 

Then they all fell fast asleep. So I went in and minded Craig instead. 

After our lunch my friend Emmet called us on the little flat computer. 

We could see his little apartment ourselves. And we could see him too. And Zita too. Ha. 

He showed us his whole apartment. Ha. He has put everything away. Even his clothes. 

And his refrigerator is full up with brand new food. Ha. 

Tomorrow he has his very first meeting with his new professors. To talk all about all his new interesting classes. Ha. That is good. 

Last night Zita and Emmet went to a tasty restaurant just very near his own apartment building. 

BloggerImage

He told me that he had a tasty hamburger. That is nice. 

Now we are going to see my friend Emmet at our lunchtime. Every Sunday. Right on the computer. 

So I will know he is ok.

His apartment building has its very own nice big dog. She lives right in the office downstairs. Ha. 

She guards all the very little apartments. That is a good job. Her name is Miss Hanna.  

Emmet says she is a very nice dog. That is good. 

It is not so nice outside this afternoon. So I had a nice minding Craig nap. 

At dinnertime Niamh and Orlaith and Miss Tarryn went to Niamh's nice university to watch the football game. 

Even when it is all rainy outside. That is silly. Too bad for them.

Orlaith and I went for a nice little walk first. I was only a little bit soggy. That is good. 

Craig just watched football games tonight. It was not his team. It was not so interesting. 

I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. All by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment