Friday 22 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Six

I had a very quiet day.

Because everybody was very busy.

Craig and I had a toasty croissant instead of toasts again. 

I like croissants too. But they are not very crunchy. Oh well. Too bad for me.

This morning I went downstairs. All by myself. I had to get Niamh all wide awake. 

I scratched at her door until she was not even a bit asleep. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig had to go downtown. For the nice Queen. For an important meeting. Ha.

Then Niamh went to her all about putting people in jail class.

I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself. On my comfy bed. Ha.

Last night Craig had a squeaky clean bath. 

Because of the important meeting today. Ha.

Niamh has to work until very late tonight. It is the everybody dance night at the Centre Building. 

Niamh has to make everybody be nice to everybody else. Oh dear. 

Sometimes they are not very good listeners. Oh dear.

My friend Emmet did not sleep so well last night. Only just a bit. I do not like that. 

He is still in the far away in Halifax hospital. And Zita and doctor Susan too. 

Zita is guarding my friend Emmet and Susan is guarding my friend Zita. Ha that is good.

My friends Kathy and Richard came to my house with lots of tasty food. 

For Craig and Niamh. Ha. That is nice. 

Then they talked all about lots of silly Rascals. Ha. That was not so interesting. 

Because they were not our Rascals. 

So I had a nice nap.

Mister Stuart came to visit too. On his very little bicycle. 

Because he forgot all about the important meeting today. Ha. Too bad for him.

So they had another important meeting right here. In my own house. Ha.

Then they went to a nice restaurant for their tasty dinner. I guarded the house. All by myself. 

Then I minded Craig and we watched the football game. On the television. We did not have any chips.

You can only eat chips when you are watching far away detectives. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment