Thursday 14 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Eight

I was very busy last night. When everybody was all fast asleep.

I had to talk to Mister Saint Newton for a long time.

I had to tell him all about my friend Emmet's little inside him hole. 

Because Emmet is in far away without me to guard him all the time. Oh dear.

And then I had to tell him about Mister Bill. He is still in the other nasty food hospital. 

Because he had a nasty cut. Now he is inside sick. Oh dear. 

I asked Mister Saint Newton to mind them for me.

Because I am only here. Not there. Being a big help. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Last night Craig made a tasty dinner all by himself. Not even just toasty sandwiches. Ha.

He just went to the stove and cooked things. 

And the save us, save us machine did not make its loud noise even once. Ha. 

We even had vegetables. My friend Zita will be happy. It is known. 

Our friend Mister Paul is back from way far away England. He came to visit me today. At lunchtime. 

We had chips. Ha. That is good.

He is not going to live in way far away England anymore. 

Because he cannot go to the old friends breakfast when he lives in way far away. Ha. That is good.

Niamh had a long sleep in today. She did not get home until late late last night. Ha too bad for her.

Today is Miss Lily and cousin Ciara sing happy birthday day. Ha. That is good.

Niamh is going to Miss Lily's for a party dinner. 

This afternoon our friend Kathy brought us lots and lots of food. 

So Craig and I will not just eat toasty peanut butter sandwiches. Ha. That was nice.

She even brought us crunchy from France bread. Ha. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment