Wednesday 20 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Four

I was very brave last night. Ha. Good for me.

When my friend Niamh came home last night she could not even get in my house.

Because of lots and lots of nasty raccoons. They were in my own driveway. 

And would not move. Even a little bit. Oh dear. That is not right.

So she talked to us on the telephone. So I ran as fast as could be. Right to my big watching window. 

And I fierce barked them all away. 

Then I ran to my side yard to guard Niamh. Ha. I was very brave. It is known.

When I was all awake this morning I fast ran right away to my side yard. 

And there was not even a raccoon at all. 

BloggerImage

Ha. Good for me.

Doctor Susan went to the aeroport this morning to find an aeroplane to go to far away Halifax. 

To help Zita guard my friend Emmet. So Zita can have a very big all fast asleep day. Ha. That is good. 

Emmet is still too sore. He can not sleep so well. 

Because of all the big tubes. All the way inside him. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

That is not right. I do not like that.

Craig and Niamh went to the all the way from way far away India restaurant last night. 

For tasty hurt your nose food. 

BloggerImage

That is silly food. Oh well. Too bad for them.

I stayed here to guard our house. 

Miss Devon came to my house to day. To make it spic and span. 

And to make all the clothes clean as can be. Ha. That is good.

She stayed for a long time today. Because we are too messy. Oh dear.

Professor Jill came to visit us today. With the very little dog. 

Not my friend Jamie. Oh well. Too bad for me. It is a very little dog. Maybe it is a cat. Maybe. Ha. 

She wanted to know all about my my friends Zita and Emmet. 

She is going to the very big church. Up the street. To talk to Mister God. 

All about my friends Zita and Emmet. Not me. 

Niamh went to her nice university this morning. To go to her all about Rascals class. 

Craig drove her. In the silver little car. 

Then he came home. I guarded the house. And Miss Devon too. Ha. 

I watched out my watching window. To find the nasty raccoons. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Ollie does not like raccoons either. That is good. Silly raccoons. Too bad for them.

My friend Kathy brought us apples for our lunchtime treats. Ha. I sometimes get apple treats too. 

Mister Bill is still in the nasty food hospital. But he does not think the food is nasty. That is silly. 

He is not way too sick anymore. Just a bit too sick. That is good. 

My friend Cara and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk today. 

We did not see my friends the ducks today. Oh well.

I could not take Lee on a nice walk today. She has a sick tummy. Oh dear. That is not nice.

Craig made tasty pasta for our dinner tonight. All by himself. I did not even help. Ha. 

We had very tasty croissants for our lunch. I like the crunchy bits. At the end. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment