Saturday 2 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Six

I had a nice quiet day today.

Because I was up very late last night guarding our own tasty food party. 

We had so much all the way from China food we could not eat it all. 

Now it is used food in the refrigerator. Ha.

Craig and I had some cold eggs rolled for our lunch. Ha. Good for us.

Today is Craig's Saturday old friends breakfast day. 

But I did not take Craig to his out friend's breakfast today.

Because Zita is still not here. 

She is helping Emmet put all warm clothes away. In his very little apartment.

There is a very big church across the street from his very little apartment. 

And lots of other tasty food restaurants. On his same street. 

So the university students like my friend Emmet will not have to just eat chips. Or peanut butter sandwiches. 

There is even a just drink tea store. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

Emmet put his all fixed up very fast computer all together. 

Now he can talk to all his friends everywhere. That is good. 

He even has his own just for him television. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Orlaith and I went for our nice before breakfast walk. It is a beautiful day outside. Not even a bit hot. Ha.

After lunchtime Niamh and Orlaith and Cara and Lee and Miss Tarryn and a new lady from way way far away Japan went way downtown. 

To go shopping. And get beautiful shiny fingers. 

The new lady cannot speak any English at all. Oh dear. 

She is going to live at Lee and Cara's house. For awhile. 

I stayed at our house to mind Craig. I did not mind him in the den.

Because he was watching lots of scary movies. All about a magic school. And monsters. 

I had a nice outside nap. Ha. Because it is a beautiful day outside. Good for me. 

Maybe We will have the lots of used from far away China food for our tasty dinner tonight. Maybe. 

Used food from way far away China is way tasty. It is known. 

I minded my friend Craig all night last night. Right at the top of the big comfy bed. 

Because Zita is not here to keep him all comfy warm. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment