Saturday 9 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Three

It is Saturday old friends breakfast day. 

But I did not take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

I stayed in my own house.

Because I had to guard fast asleep Niamh. Ha. Good for me.

BloggerImage 

Mister Richard and Mister Robert were at the old friends breakfast restaurant. They are very old too.

Mister Richard always makes us the tasty just for Merry Christmas time treats. Ha that is good.

Mister Robert used to be a soldier in way far away. Now he has a cat. Oh well. 

BloggerImage

And our friend Mister Tom was there too. Ha. That is good.

Then Niamh was all awake. And when she was all awake she made the house all spic and span. 

I stayed in the bedroom.

Because she used the very noisy make the floors clean machine. Ha. Good for me.

Then Lee and Lily came over. To listen to their too loud music. Ha.

Then they went to the tasty food store. So we will just not starve all away. That is good.

BloggerImage

My friend Zita is still in far away Antigonish. 

So she can guard my friend Emmet. He is in way far away too. Oh dear. 

He is getting all better. So he can go to his new classes at Mister Saint Francis's university. 

In a few days. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Emmet had a squeaky clean shower today. 

You cannot go to your new university if you are all smelly. It is known. 

When Zita is away I am in charge. So I have to take care of everybody. Even at night time. 

BloggerImage

Craig said I was the best taking care of my family dog in the world. Ha. That is true.

I stay right beside him. All the time. So he will be all right. 

We played catch the ball a lot this afternoon.

Because it is a way beautiful day outside today. 

We did not have any rain today at all. Ha. That is good. 

There is another football game today. So the all lost cars are everywhere. Oh dear.

I do not go for nice walks when my neighbourhood is full of all getting lost cars. 

Because they will just squish you. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch the football on the television. Maybe. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap on the comfy rug instead. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment