Sunday 17 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty One

Oh dear it is not a very good day for me. Even in the morning.

They have to take my friend Emmet to Doctor George's big hospital in far away Halifax. 

Because the little inside hole got too big. And Emmet cannot breathe so well. 

He is in the little hospital. 

They have to find a noisy ambulance to take him all the way to the big hospital. Oh dear. Oh dear.

My friend Zita is there with him. That is good. She will guard him. Instead of me. 

Doctor Tanya and Doctor George will help guard him too. 

Doctor Susan came over to drink coffee with Craig. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I should be there too. I am always a big help. 

I always take care of my friend Emmet when he comes home from the nasty food hospital. It is my job. 

But I am now not even there. I am just here. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right.

We had crunchy toasts this morning. Then Craig's telephone told him my friend Emmet was not all right. 

He was in the little hospital in Antigonish. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

Then I was very sad. 

I am still way too sad. Oh dear. That is not right. It is known. 

I cannot go to help. I do not know where Antigonish is. It is just in far away. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Now he has to go to the big hospital. In far away Halifax. 

To have another operation. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Doctor George will help with the operation. That is right. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita will go with Emmet to the big hospital too. That is good. 

Lee and Niamh and I went for a nice walk this afternoon. Before dinnertime. That is nice. 

It is a very beautiful day outside. But I am sad anyway. 

I cannot help guard my own friend Emmet. That is not all right. 

Niamh has to read lots and lots today. For her nice university tomorrow. 

Craig watched the football game. But not so much. 

We played catch the ball lots of times instead. 

The noisy ambulance took my friend Emmet to the other big hospital. 

Now he has nice bed in Doctor George's hospital. That is good. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everybody is fast asleep. It is known.

He will help make Emmet all better for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment