Wednesday 13 September 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven

We had a little sleep in today. I had to lie right on top of Craig to get him all awake. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig drove Niamh to her nice university. 

When he came home we had soft toasts. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Craig made toasty cheese and lots of hams sandwiches for our lunch. 

But one side was way way way too toasty.

The save us, save us machine made the very loud noise three times. 

And we had to open all the doors. Ha. Craig is not a way good toaster. Ha. Too bad for him.

Then he brought Niamh home from her nice university. So she could read lots and lots. 

That is what you do when you go to university. 

We made all the clothes spic and span last night. Even all of Craig's too. Ha. 

It was too hot last night. My friend Niamh had to put the make the house cool machine on. 

In the middle of the night. So she would not just melt away. That is silly weather. 

Craig had to write some stories for our nice Queen this afternoon.

BloggerImage

So I minded him. All by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

My friend Mister Aidan came to go for a nice walk with me. In the very fast noisy red car. That is nice. 

When he came home from his all about music school. 

We are going for our nice walk together because Zita is guarding my friend Emmet. Oh dear. 

He is still a bit sore. In his own lung. Oh dear. 

I should be there. I am the best nurse dog in the world. It is my best job. It is true.

Mister Bill had to go to the nasty food hospital last night. 

Because he had a way too sick tummy. Oh dear. Too many hospitals. 

Niamh and Miss Rima are going to a not way too loud music concert. Up on the busy street. 

After our dinnertime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment