Saturday 16 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty

I had a very busy day today.

It is Saturday old friends breakfast day.

Mister Paul came to my house so Craig could take take him to the old friends breakfast restaurant. 

So he would not get all lost. 

Because he has been in way far away England. For a long time. 

I stayed here here to guard Niamh. She was all fast asleep in Emmet's comfy bedroom. It is my best job. 

When Craig was all back home she was still fast asleep. 

Then Mister SD came to visit. Now his little truck does not even have a top. Ha. That is silly.

BloggerImage

Miss Rima had to get her all fast awake. Ha. Too sleepy Niamh.

They went for a just drive around drive. To see cows in the country. With Miss Rima too. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. Just all full of sunshine and fat sheep clouds. Ha.

It is silly weather.

Then I took Lee for a nice walk. I had to wear my choke me to death collar. Oh dear.

Because I took my other collar off yesterday. Or dear. Too bad for me.

We had a nice walk. We always have nice walks. It is known.

BloggerImage

Then we came home so I could have my tasty brunch. Ha. I got chips for treats. 

The other Mister Tom came for a visit. After lunchtime.

He is not the old friends Mister Tom. He is the from way far way Ireland Mister Tom. 

He wanted to know all about my friend Emmet. And Zita. 

Tomorrow he going to a nearly a giant church. In not way too far away. 

Where no one can talk out loud. That is silly.

He is not going to live there. Just a little visit. 

So he can talk to Mister God. About everything. Where it is very quiet. 

So Mister God can hear him.

Because he does not talk so very loud. 

That is nice.

Craig went to visit his own mother this afternoon. At her little apartment. 

Then he went to the tasty food store. He got three tasty cheeses. From far away places. 

And very crunchy bread for our tasty in the morning toasts. It is from way far away Italy. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the football game tonight. But we do not have any chips. Oh well. 

I will have a nice nap. Beside Craig. Football games are not so interesting. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment