Wednesday 6 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy

I had a very quiet day today. 

It is not very sunny outside today. Just flat clouds everywhere. Oh well.

Craig and I had very crunchy toasts this morning. They were not too toasty today. Ha.

Then Niamh went off to her nice university. To learn all about Rascals. Ha. 

She went to bed early last night.

Because today is a go to university for a long time day. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot of times today. That is good. 

Our cousin Orlaith is all back in her university in way far away very old Galway. 

Scary Vikings used to live there. Not today. Just a long long time ago. Oh dear. 

Her aeroplane did not get lost. That is good.

Craig told me Zita will be home today. But later. 

I do not like the word later so much. It is not a very good word. Oh well. 

She is driving with the black go fast car. All the way home.

I helped Craig make the house all neat and tidy. 

Because Zita is coming here today. But later. Oh dear. 

Craig went to the too much money food store today. To get some tasty food.

He even got vegetables. And fat toasts bread from France. And big croissants. Ha. That is a good store.

Now Niamh has a different job at the centre. She has to guard lots of children after school time. Every day. Oh dear. 

I did not have a very nice nap this afternoon. 

Lots of men are making a very noisy big hole in the other street. Not my nice street. 

They have very big and very noisy machines. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh said her Rascals professor is very funny. That is good. 

Craig and Niamh had their tasty dinner all by themselves. 

Because Zita will not be home until nearly our go to bed time. Oh dear. 

I will wait for her. At my watching window. 




No comments:

Post a Comment