Sunday 24 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight

It is sleep in Sunday but we only had a very little sleep in today. Oh well.

I had to sit on Craig’s feet until he was all wide awake. Ha. It is my job. 

We had croissants for our toasts. I did not have any.

Because I had a sick tummy. I ate some of the fall down from the trees berries. Too bad for me.

Then Miss Devon came to our house again. To make my side yard all neat and tidy. 

And to take away all the fall down berries. Too bad for me.

My friend Niamh is at her nice university again all day. 

So she can help people at the centre building if they just get a bit hurt. 

So they will not just be dead. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I watched the hockey game last night. And we won. Ha. That is good. 

It is still a way too hot outside day today. I do not know why. 

It is the leaves fall down and empty trees time. Not the way too hot outside time. 

I had a nice nap outside this morning. Before the too hot caught me. And I had a sick tummy. Oh well. 

BloggerImage

I have to go to the make me beautiful store.

Because I am a bit way too furry. Oh well. 

Craig told me that the nice doctors took all the nasty tubes out of my friend Emmet last night. 

And now he is not in the far away in Halifax hospital. Ha. That is good. Ha. 

Now I am very happy. Ha. 

Now he is in Doctor Tanya and Doctor George’s beautiful house. With Zita too. Ha. That is way good. Ha. 

They do not have nasty food in that house. 

Because they have all the way from way far away tasty Greece food. Ha. 

But my friend Emmet is still way sore.

Because of all the holes in him. Oh dear. I do not like holes so much. 

Craig has hole marks all over his back too. Oh dear. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well.

I went outside to catch the ball. But I nearly melted into just a puddle. So I came in. 

When Niamh came home I helped her watch the television in the for the cousins bedroom. In the nice cool basement. Ha. That is good.

Mister Tom brought us some brand new detectives. So we can watch them at night. When Zita is all back home. Ha. That will be nice. 

I do not like being in charge all the time. It is known. 

You can not always have nice naps when you are in charge. Too bad for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment