Tuesday 12 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Six

We had another early in the morning day today.

Craig drove Niamh to her nice university. To learn all about laws. And to get even more new books.

You have to have lots of interesting books when you go to a university. It is known.

When Craig got home we had our crunchy toasts. And then we played catch the the ball.

Last night Craig and Niamh and I saw my friend Emmet right on Craig's telephone. 

I do not like that so much because I cannot find my friend Emmet when he talks to me.

Even when I look everywhere. That is not right.

Craig is going to talk to Emmet every night time. To say nighty nite. 

Just like when Emmet lived in the basement. In his comfy bedroom. That is good.

Craig always says nighty nite to me. Before we all go to fast asleep. That is nice. 

After our toasts I had a nice nap. Right beside Craig. 

He was just listening all quiet to an interesting book. 

Because he had a nasty headache. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

We did not have a tasty lunch today.

Because of the nasty headache. But I got a cheese treat. So I would not starve all away. Ha. That is good.

Before dinnertime Craig took away even more weeds from our own patio. 

Then he was very dirty. Ha. Too bad for him. He will have to have a squeaky clean shower. Ha. 

BloggerImage

And he chopped even more down. And put them in a giant garbage bag.

BloggerImage

Because tomorrow the nice garbage men come to take everything away in their noisy truck.

Niamh was at her next job at the centre building until dinnertime today. 

Then we had an own made tasty dinner. 

We did not have chips last night. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment