Tuesday 19 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Three

We got up too early this morning.

Because Niamh did not tell me the right get up in the morning time.

I had to go downstairs and bark her all awake. But she could not hear me. She was still too fast asleep. Ha. Too bad for her.

Doctor Susan came to visit my house. Before breakfast. To have some too much coffee with Craig. 

Craig had a fat sticky bun for breakfast. I got a tasty bit too. Ha.

Then doctor Susan drove Niamh to her nice university. It is her all day at her university day. 

The nice doctors in far away Halifax put even more holes in my friend Emmet last night. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Now he is back in his little room in the hospital. All awake. But he is a lot very sore. Oh dear.

Inside of you operations make you way too sore. It is known. Oh dear. 

Emmet was reading his all about talking old Irish book. For his new university. 

That is silly. He should only have nice naps. On his comfy bed.

BloggerImage

Just like me.

Maybe they do not have so comfy beds in a far away hospital. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Everybody should have a nice comfy bed. With their very own smelly pillows. I do. Ha. Good for me. 

Doctor George was the best helper ever. Zita told us. That is good. 

It is important to have good helpers. 

Maybe Mister Saint Santa will get him a special secret present at Merry Christmas time. Maybe. 

It is nice to get secret presents. 

I always get a secret present at Merry Christmas time. Good for me. 

Zita even slept at the far away hospital. All night. To guard my friend Emmet. Ha. That is good.

Then she went to have a nice nap at Liam and Madeline's house. That is right.

Craig had to read new stories for our nice Queen all morning. 

Sometimes we played catch the ball too. That is good. 

Then Craig used the noisy make the floors clean machine. And threw everything away in big bags.

Because tomorrow the noisy garbage trucks come. To take everything away. 

I do not know where. Nobody told me. 

And then Craig took away lots and lots of the too many weeds from our patio. 

I could not be a big help. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment