Saturday 23 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Seven

It is a very hot day outside today. That is silly. It is not even summertime anymore. 

I did not go for a nice walk this morning.

Because of the way too hot.

It is old friends breakfast restaurant day.  

Craig went all by himself. I stayed here to guard the house.

My friend Niamh went to her nice university today. Early.

She is learning how to keep everybody safe as can be. If they get hurt. 

She is going again tomorrow. For all day long. Ha. 

Craig put the make the house cool machine on for me. So I could have a nice nap. 

When I was guarding the house. 

BloggerImage

Then I guarded Craig when he was all safe at home. I have to guard Craig all the time. 

Because my friend Zita is not here. Just me. 

He is easy to guard. 

He just reads stories for our nice Queen. And plays throw the ball with me. And talks to our nice friends. 

Mister Paul came home with Craig. So he could borrow some sharp tools. To fix things. Ha. 

Craig has lots of tools in the giant box. Behind the doors with all our hanging clothes. Ha. 

We watched a football game this afternoon. It was not our teams. Oh well. I had a nice nap instead.

My friends Zita and Emmet are still in far away. 

So they can get Emmet all better for ever. That is good. 

All our nice friends send way nice word about Emmet. That is good. 

It is very good to have nice friends. When everything in not right. 

It is true. Craig told me. Ha. Good for us.

Miss Rachel going to be a doctor, sent Emmet brand new pictures of way old castles. From way far away Ireland. 

BloggerImage

Emmet loves castles. Craig too. 

I have never seen a castle.

Because real castles are all in way far away places. I do not go to way far away. 

Because my own house is here. If I was in way far away who would guard my own house. 

Maybe the raccoons would just steal everything. Maybe. 

Craig and I had Scotsmen’s scones for our lunchtime. With too much butter. Ha. 

Then I had a nap. Ha. Good for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment