Thursday 31 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Four

I waited up until late late last night. For my friend Zita to come home. 

Because I forgot she was going to far away. With my friend Emmet. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

BloggerImage

So I had to guard Craig and Niamh and Orlaith all by myself. All night.

Now Craig is the only boy in the whole house. Everybody else is a lady. Ha. Too bad for him.

Niamh went to her early in the morning job this morning. I helped her get ready. 

Because Zita is not here so I am in charge. 

My friend Orlaith got all dressed up. In brand new clothes. And even brand new shoes too. Ha.

She had to go to a meeting. About maybe a nearly a job for her way far away university. 

BloggerImage

With all the police who have to ride giant horses everywhere. Ha. That is silly.

Zita's friend works there. Looking for very important things. For the police. But not for the giant horses. 

Craig drove her. In the silver little car. I guarded the house all by myself. I got peanut butter treats. Ha.

When they were all home we had lunch. Altogether.

Then I took Orlaith on a nice walk. It is not very nice outside today. 

It all nearly rainy clouds. Orlaith does not mind. 

Because it is just like this in her way far away university in Galway. Oh well. 

Niamh and Orlaith made the tasty dinner last night. Then they had to go to get little pictures of Orlaith. 

So everybody would know that she is Orlaith. For the important meeting this morning. That is silly. 

Zita called us to tell us they found the little far away city. They did not get lost at all. That is good. 

Zita and Emmet are going to sleep in an old nice little hotel tonight.

BloggerImage

Because tomorrow they will put everything into Emmet brand new very little apartment. 

It is nearly beside the nice hotel. Ha. That is good.

But my friend Emmet will have to sleep there tomorrow. And not here in his cosy bedroom. With me to guard him. 

Because he took all his own comfy pillows and his very warm at night duvet to his very little apartment. Oh dear. 

There is a food all the way from China restaurant right beside his very little apartment.

So Emmet will not just starve into just nothing. Or only eat pasta every day. That is good. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot of times this afternoon. 

I forget to be sad when we play catch the ball. That is good.

After my tasty dinner Orlaith and I went for a nice walk. Before Niamh came home from her long day job.

Maybe we will just have the rolling eggs for dinner. We have lots of them in the refrigerator. 

Zita got them so we would not starve. Ha. That is a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment