Friday 15 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Nine

We did not get up very early today. That is good.

We played catch the ball right away. Ha. Good for me. 

And then we had very crunchy toasts today. Ha. That is good. 

Craig had his real too much coffee too. Not pretend coffee today. 

Then I had a nice tasty breakfast. With cheesie treats. Ha.

So I had a nice nap. Right beside Craig in the living room. Ha.

I had a very quiet day today.

I went downstairs to get Niamh all wide awake this morning.

Because she slept downstairs in my friend Emmet's comfy bedroom. I do not know why. Oh well. 

When she was all dressed Craig drove her to her nice university at lunchtime. 

Then she had to go to work at the centre building. And not be late.

Then I had another nice nap. It is nice to have quiet days. If you have your own comfy bed. Ha.

I have two comfy beds. Ha. Good for me. 

After lunchtime Craig had to make himself spic and span. 

Because he and Niamh are going out for a tasty dinner with Doctor Tanya and her mother Miss Micheline. That is nice.

Doctor Tanya is not in far away. She had to go to a very long meeting. Just for doctors.

I will stay here to guard the house. All by myself. It is my job. 

After lunch Craig had to read brand new stories. For our nice Queen. Ha. That is good.

It is nearly too hot outside today. The make the house cool machine was on all day. That is silly weather. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window this afternoon. 

There was a big smelly goose in my pond today. My friends the ducks do not like the smelly geese.

Sometimes the giant bird comes and scares all the smelly geese away. Ha that is good.

BloggerImage

Ha. Too bad for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment