Thursday 21 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Eighty Five

We did not have any nasty raccoons at my house last night. Good for me.

BloggerImage

When I got up I looked everywhere. But they did not come back. Ha. 

Because I was very fierce last night. Good for me. 

All the ladies were at my house last night. Lily and Lee and Cara and Niamh. Studying. 

And watching dance a lot on the little computers. And laughing. They are very loud laughers 

I minded Craig. In the den. With the door all shut. On the very comfy rug. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and I had croissants for our toasts this morning. That is nice. Croissants are my favourite. 

Then Craig talked to my friend Zita on the telephone. She is still in the big hospital in far away. 

Because my friend Emmet still has the big tubes inside him. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

We did not talk to Emmet. He was fast asleep. Getting all better makes you very tired. It is known.

He has lots of nice naps. That is good. 

Zita gets him tasty treats from nice Mister Horton's little restaurant. 

Just like his old university. Ha. That is good. 

I get a bit all upset when my friend Zita talks to us.

Because I cannot find her anywhere. Even everywhere in our house. That is not right. 

Then I am a bit sad. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh does not have any nice university classes today. She is just reading all her new stories. That is good. 

Craig and I had a little sleep in this morning.

BloggerImage

Then Craig woke me all wide awake. Oh well. 

I went downstairs to mind my friend Niamh. When she was reading all about the Rascals. Good for me. 

I jumped up on the very big bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Them Miss Tarryn came to our house. To practice. 

Because tonight they have to have a party for lots of little girls. At the centre building. Ha.

Niamh has to have her tasty dinner there.

Because they have to find everything and get it ready. So they can make every colour in the world tiny tasty cakes. Ha.

They are only for all the little girls. Not us. Oh well. 

We had a toasty croissant with from far away Italy sausages for our late lunch. And carrots. 

I got two carrots. Just for me. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. 

Tomorrow summertime is all over. And it is still hot. 

When I come home from my nice walks I am so hot I have to have a nice nap. 

On the cool floor. In our kitchen. 

The make the house cool machine is still on. That is silly weather. It is known. 

Nite nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment