Friday 8 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Two

We all had a little sleep in today. Ha.

Then Craig and I had our toasts. And pretend coffee. 

I had to wait a long time for the toasts. Too bad for me. 

Because Craig talked for a long time to Zita. In far away Antigonish. 

BloggerImage

It was the not so crunchy toasts again. Oh dear. I like crunchy toasts best. 

Zita is still in far away. She is guarding my friend Emmet. He is very sore and way tired. 

Because of the little hole inside him. 

Zita is going to stay for a little while. Until he can go to his new university. All by himself.

My friend Zita is very tired too. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I should be there. It is known. 

I am the best nurse ever. Then my friend Emmet would be all fine. Ha.

Niamh went to her nice university this morning. With Miss Tarryn.

She decided not to learn how to talk in Chinese. 

Because I cannot listen in Chinese. Then she could not even talk to me. Oh dear that is not right.

Now she is going to a class about putting people in jail if they are not nice to other people. Even people you do not know. 

It is not so nice outside today. There was even more rain today. Oh dear. 

Craig and I played catch the ball before the too much rain. Ha. Good for us.

Then I guarded Craig in the living room. All by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

I am a good guarder even when I have my comfy naps. It is known. 

Craig went to visit his mother. To tell her all about my friends Zita and Emmet in far away.

Then Craig went to the too much money food store to get crunchy just for toasts bread. And some all the way from France too much coffee. Ha.

When he came come my friend Lee and I went for a nice walk. That was nice. 

Niamh had to go to her before dinnertime job. 

To make all the children be good listeners. Ha. Too bad for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment