Sunday 10 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Four

Craig and I had a little sleep in today. But only a little one.

Niamh had to go to the centre building. For a big meeting. 

It is an all day long meeting. With all the other people from the centre building.

Craig and I had two toasts this morning. And Craig had real too much coffee today.

Then we played catch the ball a lot. That is good.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today. 

Craig talked to my friend Emmet last night. On his telephone. I heard him. 

He is getting all better for ever. That is good.

There were lots of football games on the television yesterday. 

Craig's teams all lost. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Niamh made very tasty special toasty cheese sandwiches for dinner last night. 

With the round like a ball tasty crunchy bread. Ha. That is a good dinner. And soup too. 

And we had tasty ham. In a sandwich for our lunch today. Then I guarded Craig in the den. 

BloggerImage

So he would be all right. It is my best job. 

We heard my friend Emmet on the flat computer tonight. At dinnertime. 

When Niamh was home. Craig and Niamh could see him too. Ha that is good. 

I could hear him but I could not find him anywhere. I looked all over. 

Even outside in my side yard. But he was not there at all. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh has to go to her nice university tonight. Very late. 

To practice dance a lot. For her nice university. Ha.

Craig will drive her in the silver little car. Because of all dark outside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment