Monday 4 September 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Eight

I took cousin Orlaith for a nice long walk very early this morning. Before our breakfast. Ha.

Then Craig made toasts. 

But he made them way too toasty. Again. And the save us, save us machine was very loud. Two times.

Then Niamh was all awake too. Ha. 

Because you cannot be fast asleep when the save us, save us machine is way too loud. Too bad for her. 

This morning Craig and Niamh and Orlaith all had lots of toasts. I got lots of toasty bits. Ha. Good for me.

Cousin Orlaith is going back to her way far away university tomorrow. Beside the dangerous giant ocean. 

She has to go on another aeroplane.

Because it is way far away across the giant ocean in Ireland. 

It is the same ocean beside my friend Emmet's new university. That is silly.

Craig and Emmet are sad. 

Because the scary wolves and dragons program is all over again. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Niamh and Orlaith are just getting everything all ready for going back to university. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Zita talked to us last night. On the telephone. 

But I could not see her. I could only hear her. But she was not here. That is not all right. Too bad for me. 

Craig said she is coming home soon. Ha. 

Sometimes soon is not so very soon. It is known. Too bad for me. 

Sometimes I go downstairs to look in Emmet's all empty room. But he is not there. 

Sometimes I forget. Oh dear. Oh dear. Empty rooms are not so nice. 

Emmet had a very nice meeting with his brand new professors. 

He is going to learn how to talk like a way old Irishman. Ha. That is silly.

Craig and Niamh Orlaith are going to a nice restaurant tonight.

Because it is Orlaith's last night in our house. Oh dear. I will not like that so much. 

Everybody is leaving our comfy basement. Oh dear. It will be just all empty. Just full of things. 

Not my friends. That is not right. 

Zita and Emmet are going to have some pizza for dinner tonight. Maybe it is tasty pizza. 

It is not Mister Tony's tasty pizza. It is only far away pizza. Oh well. Too bad for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment